We’re hosting a Safe Sitter Class at our Main Campus on Saturday, January 27th from 8:30am to 3:30pm!
SAFE SITTER is a medically accurate, hands-on class that teaches boys and girls, ages 11 to 14, how to handle emergencies when caring for children.
SAFE SITTERS learn:
- What to do when a child chokes
- Safety for the sitter
- How to call for emergency help
- Babysitting business skills
- Basic childcare skills (diapering, feeding, etc.)
- How to entertain children and keep them safe
Young children cannot always communicate their needs or protect themselves. The babysitter must be able to handle whatever situation arises.
A fee of $60 covers the one-day program, student manual, messenger bag, and supplies. There will be a short ceremony for students and parents starting at 3:15pm. Lunch will be provided.
The class is limited to 16 students, so go HERE to register today!
- 10000Our Junior High Ministry is designed to help students in 7th and 8th grade connect and grow in their faith in a fun and safe environment. Sunday School classes meet every Sunday morning at our Main Campus at 9:30am. This a space for 7th and 8th graders to ask questions,…
- 10000Our Senior High Ministry is a place for students in 9th through 12th grade to make their faith their own. In cooperation with families, we’ll dive deeper into Scripture and the Christian faith as students learn more of what it is to live as a follower of Christ in the…