Diabetes can be difficult to manage. But if:
- you want or need a cheerleader, we have a place for you,
- you have Diabetes and desire to inspire others, we have a niche you can fill,
- you have diabetes and need support, we have the answer,
- you are interested in learning more about diabetes or
- you just want to talk to someone else who has diabetes, we’ve got you covered.
Beginning Wednesday March 8th, Blue Grass Church will host a monthly Diabetes Support Group. This group is open to the community and will meet on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6-7pm in Room 1007/1008 at our Main Campus.
Karen Denny, Blue Grass member and Board Certified Diabetes Educator, will host the meetings. There will be a variety of speakers throughout the year addressing topics of interest to you.
Join with others as we share our success stories and learn from our failures in living with diabetes.
Sign up HERE!
- 10000Blue Grass is committed to the spiritual, physical and emotional health of our community. We strive to bring you practical, useful and potentially life saving information from our Faith Community Nurse, Joni Bitzer that will help you live well. Monthly Health Screenings On the first Sunday of each month, we offer blood…
- 10000Email Prayer ChainTo pray for the needs of others at their request or the request of a friend or loved one. To be added to the prayer chain or to receive the emailed requests, email the church office.Feed My SheepAn outreach ministry for senior citizens in the community. Meals are served…
- 10000Feed My SheepSeniors 55 and over from Blue Grass as well as from the community enjoy a meal and fellowship every Tuesday at noon. Make a reservation by calling the church office at 867-3997 by Monday each week. Carry outs are available,
- 58We believe small groups are a vital part of a healthy Christian life. As followers of Christ, one way we grow is in community, through connection with others who will encourage, support, and challenge us as we seek to become the women and men that God would have us be.…